one drop perfume... with affordable price..

one drop perfume... with affordable price..
click me

My Blog List


SALAM TO ALL

PLS BE INFORMED, UTK HARGA PAT RESELLER KB AND TUTONG.. HARGA BAGI ITEMS @ SEHATANGGUN FAIZEEN AKAN DITAMBAH $2 (UTK MENANGGUNG KOS PENGAMBILAN STOCK DI TEMPAT DEALER)

IMPORTANT INFO IMPORTANT INFO

Salam to all ... starting 11 Jan 2010, emails, sms and calls will be entertained and replied after 5pm. Bagi semua pengunjung blog ini, pls baca details bg setiap items yg di upload. Thanks atas sokongan biskita semua & kerjasama dari semua pihak amatlah dhargai.

biodatas available..

biodatas available..
SMS ME @ 7172690

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Milkmaid Tea


Milkmaid Tea - Economy *TopSeller!*
Keep you supply up (and baby happy) amidst the day's hustles and bustles!
By Earth Mama Angel Baby
The organic herbs such as red raspberry leaf , stinging nettle and fenugreek in Milkmaid Tea have long been credited with safely inducing lactation by stimulating breast milk for nursing mamas. It's delicious both iced and hot.


There's more! Many of the herbs in this delicious tea also contain a bounty of vitamins and minerals and are a soothing digestive aid for both mama and her nursing baby...naturally.

Suggested Use: Add 1 teaspoon of tea into cup/mesh teaball, add in about 6oz of boiling water. Cover and let steep for 15-20 minutes. Many mums enjoy drinking a cup a day to maintain a naturally high breastmilk supply.

For an extra boost in breastmilk supply, drink 2-3 cups a day, iced or hot.


Ingredients
Trial Pack

makes 6-8 cups : $6.00
Travel Easy Tub

Economy Tub
4 oz nett wt : $26.90

"I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know how happy my friend, Chrystal, was with your Milk Maid tea. She's delighted with the increase in milk supply for her little one. The baby is also delighted, smiling, squirming and making a lot of "happy noises" everywhere they go."
Sarah Abernathy
Research Director at Healthy Healing Publications

"I've tried many methods (to boost breastmilk supply) but have little results. This tea WORKS! "
Anis, mum of four, Malaysia

"I bought some Milkmaid Tea to help with milk production about three months ago. The tea works great! Thanks!"
Amber, Kentucky

I love the Earth mama Angel Baby products, but the Milkmaid tea is the best. Your products have helped me to stick with breast feeding, it was very important to me, and he was such a big baby he drinks a lot! He weighs 21 plus pounds and I notice the difference when I don't drink the tea.
Kim Vann
Arbuckle, CA


I have used your milk maid tea for a month now.Before I started using it, my milk production was very low. I was producing only 2 cc from my left brest and 4-5 cc from my right breast. Since I have been using the tea, I am producing about 2-3 oz from my left breast and 5-6 oz from my right breast. Thank you for making such a great tea for nursing mothers.
Valerie, Illinois


Milkmaid Tea is incredible. If I didn't drink 2-4 cups a day my baby had a much more difficult time dealing with his digestive issues. If our baby was fussy, my husband would ask 'did you drink your tea today?' (It also makes a great soy latte).

Katherine
Monrovia, CA

No comments: